FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q?How long does it
take to get my order?
- A.Packages are shipped via UPS Ground from southern California
so it depends where the student is located. In southern California, the packages
usually arrive the next business day. Packages shipped across the country
are usually quoted 3 to 5 business days. Saturday is not a business day and
packages will not be delivered unless students have paid for the Saturday Delivery
- Q?Can I repeat a class?
- Q?I already have another vendor’s book can I
come to class without buying your book?
- A.No, our class price includes our books. We write our own
material and you are not allowed to use any other vendor’s material in our classes
because the quality of information is not comparable. Also, we suggest that students
stop reading any other material if they order our material or will be attending
- Q?Do you offer tutoring?
- A.Yes. We offer tutoring for $100/hour with a minimum for
4 hours, but we require that the student has attended one of our live classes or
gone through our online class prior. This tutoring is meant to help students with
specific problem areas, rather than substitute for a full class.
- Q?How do I open my window and schedule my exam
- A.You must complete either a U-4 or U-10 Form with FINRA
before you can schedule an exam.
- Q?What is the difference between a U-4 and U-10?
- A.The candidate fills out a U-4 if they will be sponsored
by a firm to take an exam; sponsorship is needed for a Series: 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 24,
and 53. The candidate fills out a U-10 if they will be taking the exam on their
own. This can be done for a series 3, 31, 63, 65, or 66.
- Q? What hotels are in the area?
- Q?Can your online programs be used on a Mac?
- A.Yes, the online programs can be utilized from any computer
that has internet access. To view the lectures, you will need an Adobe Flash-enabled
- Q?Can I sign in to the online class anytime?
- A.Yes! You are given a user id and password and can access
your program any time of the day.
- Q?Can I repeat the lectures and exams in my
online course multiple times?
- A.You can repeat all lectures and exams. There is no limit.
- Q?What is your return policy?
- Q?Is the book the same for the online and live
- A.The manual is the same for both classes. The only difference
is the practice questions, with online class you will receive them online in the
ExamCenter. With the live class they come in paper format unless you choose to add
on our ExamCenter Software
- Q?What are my options if I fail?
- A.You are able to repeat the class once within a year at
- Q?How long is my online course registration
- A.Your Online Course registration is active for the lesser
of 180 days or until you pass your exam. Your Online ExamCenter registration is
active for the lesser of 90 days or until you pass your exam. Click here to read the full User Agreement.
FAQs Live Class Schedule Refer A Friend Industry Links Exam Information
WHY CHOOSE US?
From starting your studies to passing the exam, it is our goal to provide the best
material and delivery possible. No one supports you like Training
- I PASSED WITH A 72% ! If it were not for the online exam software, I wouldn't have
done it. It made all the difference. I will recommend this to everyone I know!!
See you for the 66! :-)
- I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing material!!! I passed my Series 66
tonight with an 87!!!!! I failed the exam on a few occasions with another vendor
and no doubt your material made the difference.
- Thank you. I had been twice through another vendor’s program. A fellow employee
recommended your class and I was ready to try anything. I took the test on Saturday,
and I "Passed."
- Hi Tina, I passed my Series 7 exam yesterday with 94%.
- I wanted to thank Training Consultants for assisting me in passing my Series 7 as
I used two other training materials and this was by far the best!
- Before your class, I was having difficulty in not getting confused so all of your
hints are VERY important (I kept hearing your voice in my head). On to the Series
Tina's lectures made it easy to understand the materials in the books. If I am ever
asked to recommend a study program for any "series" type of licensing, I would recommend
none other than Training Consultants
I wanted to let you know that I passed with 81!!!! Words cannot explain how relieved
and happy I feel to put this behind me. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
The options chapters turned out to be my favorite chapters (and I received 86-90%
score on that section) and if you would have asked me before your study program
I would have told you I was afraid of options!
I received an 87! I didn't want to just pass. I really wanted to do well. The material
was excellent! I felt entirely prepared. And quite honestly, I'm amazed at how similar
the exam was to the practice material
Tina has devised the simplest method for options calculations, and her “home base
chart” relieves any anxiety going into the test, because you are confident that
the calculations are going to be correct.
Thank you Tina I got an 84 on my exam yesterday. I have never been so sure and comfortable
about my answers on a big exam like this.
I did receive the promotion I was expecting. Your class and the study materials
helped more than you can imagine.